Monday 9 April 2012

Day #9

focus means exactly that...focus.


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #7
     30 minutes warm up as per lesson - in case you didn't know I make the best use of what I have...and that is the girls' bathroom...yes that's where I warm up almost every day!!  90 minutes Alleluja, La Danza, and Zerlina

KEYBOARD SKILLS #8
    30 minutes scales E - C#...wow can't wait until this gets easier...spending all my time on scales LOL

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #9
     I don't care what you say...bacon is healthy!!
I must admit...I got some food at work today from one of the restaurants in the park and it was good, no doubt, but the processed food made my stomach turn.  Weird how that happens.

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #6
     45 minutes P90X yoga...can't wait for this to get easier as well!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

2 comments:

  1. wow, I'm way too shy to use a public bathroom for warming up! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah my coworkers stand outside the door and make fun of me...BUT I probably deserve it for singing opera in the green room LOL

      Delete