Thursday 19 April 2012

Day #19

It poured rain all day today which made it a great day to be LAZY!!!!  I am also realizing that theory is much more time consuming that I remembered and it's definitely not easy to get back into it. BUT I did do some today although I have not finished chapter 6, which I have been on for like a week already :( 



DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #15
      30 minutes warm up as per lesson and standard current repertoire (Zerlina, Alleluja, La Danza).  Tomorrow at work I am going to try to go through the score again to make sure I am looking at all the recitative parts for Zerlina...there are way more of those than arie it seems LOL.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #19
      Breakfast shake and 1/2 cantaloupe.  For evening snack, while I was watching Game of Thrones, I had veggie juice (celery, cucumber, cabbage, beet, apples)

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #12
     60 minutes P90X yoga track.  Ugh, didn't feel like doing it but now of course my back feels pretty good.  Also got a nice stretch on the hamstrings, which always are sore the day after legs at the gym.

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

No comments:

Post a Comment