Monday 16 April 2012

Day #16

So this evening I went out (finally) with the roomies to support a friend, Tim Garner, who put together an event called Musical Theater Mondays.  Tim recently came back from the States and had spent some time in NY so there was plenty for him to share.  We were also graced with the talent of a Wicked cast member, Dan Downing (I think that's the last name) and he sang (which was great) and did a Q & A period.  There were some give-aways at the end but I had to go to get to bed since I work tomorrow.  I didn't really do much else today...


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #13
     30 minute warm up and Zerlina...I have been trying to sing with a more open space in the throat and I was finding myself really out of tune today.  Hopefully that's because it's new and my muscles are getting used to supporting that.  I really wasn't happy with how I sounded.  It's ok though next lesson Natalia will have some new stuff to work with.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #16
      Even with eating less at breakfast I am still full until later in the day.  But I did gorge on hummus and spinach/feta dip and shwarama at Blu Jazz...oh so good!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
not sure if this is really an albert einstein quote, but it's genius!!


No comments:

Post a Comment