Saturday 7 April 2012

Day #7

Best feedback I received today, "Whoa - the abs!" from the tiny, older Filipina guest that took a pic with me.  Guess I must be doing something right!!  I couldn't get to the gym this evening, which kinda bummed me out I was all ready with my gym clothes on and sneakers, but couldn't get to it in time from work...ah well.  There's always tomorrow morning!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #5
     Zerlina, Alleluja, La Danza

VOICE LESSON #1
     ah forgot to take a pic...today was interesting because I am just getting over being sick and so I was worried about how I would sound, but my voice was healthy I just had some congestion.  There may be times where I am sick and I have to sing anyway.  Natalia showed me how to work around that and how to get back into singing after being off for some time (a week vacation).

KEYBOARD SKILLS #6
     This is going to get redundant, BUT I worked on two handed scales fingering again.  

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #7
     Breakfast of champions!  The shake is great because it and the rest of my breakfast give me over 800 calories early in the morning.  Then I really don't have to worry about eating too much throughout the day; just snack here and there.

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
are you doing what rings true in your heart???

No comments:

Post a Comment