Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day #24

Tuesdays used to be choir night, but have now turned into ITALIAN night!!  That's right I am taking beginner Italian, which is an 8 week course.  This is probably the most important and the most difficult part because of all of the verb conjugations and matching that have to happen.  I may take the 2nd level as well - still haven't decided, but I am enjoying it so far.  So class is form 8:30 - 10:00, which means I have to get everything done BEFORE...hey I didn't even write this until I was supposed to be writing the next day's! I was TIRED when I got home...wonder why!

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #18
     Was smart today and reserved the B1 rehearsal space.  I warmed up in the bathroom as usual and then after my shift I went into the rehearsal space.  WOW it makes such a difference in how you feel about your rehearsal when actually in a proper space and not in the pooper space LOL.  Did standard rep plus Sei tu m'ami, Alleluja.

KEYBOARD SKILLS #13
     Working on G scale still plus "The Can-Can"

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #24
     Breakfast of champions!!!   At the end of the day I was really craving bread - so I bought a loaf of bread and had some toast when I got home.  This is weird because I had another roast beef sandwich from work - they are so good and my coworker went and got it for me...so nice!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

No comments:

Post a Comment