Sunday 8 April 2012

Day #8

Realized today that I was a little off on the numbers so I corrected them all and have the right ones going forward...doing a little better than I thought :) I also finished my review of chapters 1-5 in Theory...that was a continuation of the session #1 from a few days ago.  I had started to do theory a few months back but wasn't consistent about it so that was as far as I got. I figure I will try to do one chapter in a session and if I don't have enough time I will just do it over a couple days - no pressure because it's just a review.


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #6
     30 minutes warm up and 30 minutes repertoire practice - Alleluja...I know it's only one song, but if I can get this one, I think I will be able to do any coloratura easier.  The process is slow and painstaking, but I'd rather lay a good foundation than just try for numbers.

KEYBOARD SKILLS #7
     scales, C major primary chords and "About the Blues"

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #8
     After the gym today I was so hungry so I went to Marche which is right next door and had salmon and mashed potatoes...ok the potatoes aren't that healthy, but salmon is so good for you! It was delicious!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #5
     Went to the gym today and did abs and legs.  800 crunches in total!!  That's a lot.  Plus 15 chin ups.  I went in the afternoon before work...there was nobody there and I'm not sure if it was the time or because of the holiday, but it was nice being able to have access to everything without waiting.

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

No comments:

Post a Comment