Thursday 26 April 2012

Day #26

I swear the days go by so fast when doing this challenge - I am becoming so aware of how I use my time and what types of things I put off.  This is a great exercise!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #20
     30 minute warm up and practice Vissi, Besame Mucho, and Summertime.  I'm not going to lie - I actually liked the way I sounded on all pieces.  That's a FIRST (because they are all different styles).  I wasn't perfect and of course always things to improve upon, but overall I was pleased...I am making progress.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #26
     Breakfast of the gods...protein shake!!  I forgot to buy grapefruit yesterday so I just added some rice milk!

LIVE PERFORMANCE VIEWING #2
     Ok so I have completed this requirement, but I did go see Romeo & Juliet with the roomies and Wendy.  Wild Rice pretty much stuck to the text, but of course there were some Singaporeanisms in there and they also hammed up all the sexual innuendos throughout the show which I appreciated!  I also loved that the nurse was an "auntie" so funny!!  

CHARITABLE ACT OF KINDNESS #2
     Upon exiting the Tiong Bahru MRT station there was an older man playing the erhu.  After I got done with my errands in that area I dropped him a $5.  I had so much to do today I couldn't stop to listen, and I actually felt really bad about giving him money but not listening to him play - what do you think he wanted more? To be given money or to really be heard? 

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
never compare yourself to anyone else - it's just not worth it and is pointless

No comments:

Post a Comment