Tuesday 17 April 2012

Day #17

Today was another busy and productive day - didn't get everything done that I needed to but I still did well.  I also had an Italian lesson.  I have the self study books, but I just learn fastest by going to class. I always have been that way and it works for me so here I am.  The class is 10 weeks and it's an introductory class, which is important because there are so many RULES!!! 



DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #14
     30 minute warm up as per lesson.  I went through a lot of rep today.  I feel like my throat is more open now than ever, which, of course, is what we want.  So now I kind of have to re-learn what I sang before.  Not completely but maybe just get use to the feeling of singing with this more open space.  It felt much easier and way less strained.  I was forcing the sound before and now it's much bigger and fuller.  Still supporting like crazy like I had been but the throat and neck is different.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #17
    I had the shake and 1/2 cantaloupe for brekkie (that Aussie talk for breakfast) and my normal lunch of green beans and chicken with Red Hot.  That was where the healthiness ended for today...let's just leave it at that!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
every day you deserve to feel special!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment