Saturday 14 April 2012

Day #14


So much to do and so little time!  Another day of the grind, but I felt good at the gym!  

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #11
     30 minute warm up. Alleluja, Batti, batti.  It's so important that when you are practicing you record yourself...it makes such a difference in being able to hear what you are doing right/wrong.  There are things that Natalia says in my lesson that I don't really understand until much later and I start to hear them later as well...weird how that works.

KEYBOARD SKILLS #10
     Blues chord progression for chorus, On top of old Smoky (ha I remember this one from when I was a kid)

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #14
     Yesterday was my last day for a while of animal protein in the morning so now it's just coffee, shake, and cantaloupe or as this side of the globe calls it "rock melon"

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #9
      GYM TIME!!!  Yes went to the gym did a 10 minute interval warm up on 6% incline. Then did abs routine (100x100x10 4 sets of these 3 different exercises).  Then glute machine, leg press, calf press, leg extension, hamstring curl, abductor, adductor machines - all 3 sets x 15 reps.  Also after every two exercises 5-6 chin ups an done set of 10 dips at the end. I am happy with this for now...I'll probably get bored again and have to change eventually.

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
how I would love to be at her level she's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment