Sunday 29 April 2012

Day #29


I had today off and I needed it to recover from yesterday - man 8 sets is a KILLER!! Also had a massage - bought a Groupon a couple months ago and, well, it was expiring tomorrow so I had to use it!  They always try to sell you a package after and I'm like, yeah because I happen to have $600 burning a hole in my pocket to give to you.  Gimme a break I just paid $20 for a massage LOL  

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #22
     30 minute warm up and review of Vissi, Casta Diva, and Zerlina

ROLE #1 - Zerlina from Don Giovanni
     Although I have not memorized the recitative, I am like 80% on the arie and if I had to learn it to perform, I am familiar enough with it to feel that I would be able to put it on a resume...possibly LOL
  
HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #29
     I had an evening snack of carrot/apple juice.  I gave some to my roommate, Kyla, and she was like "where'd you get this?" hehehehe yeah I made it!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
we all have talent! cultivate and honor yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment