Friday 13 April 2012

Day #13


It was so hot today...everything outside was getting my nerves because I was just uncomfortable all day!  

VOICE LESSON #2
      So today my coach tells me that I worry too much and I think about what I am doing instead of just doing it.  It's so funny how just when I think I have a breakthrough, it just opens the door to another problem that I need to fix with my voice.  I wonder when I will get to the point where I will just be amazing???

KEYBOARD SKILLS #9
     OMG these scales are wearing me out...why won't my fingers just do what's on the page??  Went through all Major scales one hand at a time...tried to do two but, um, yeah wasn't happening.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #13
     ok...so I forgot to take a pic of this before I drank it, BUT it is cabbage, apple, beet, celery juice!!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #8
     45 minutes P90X Yoga (all moving asanas but warrior three - just too tired to do it)
...DAILY INSPIRATION...
every moment is your chance to turn it all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment