Saturday 21 April 2012

Day #21

Yay I get to sleep in!!!...wait, nevermind it's storming!  Of course up at 7am without fail!



DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #16
     30 minute warm up as per lesson.  Vissi d'arte, O mio babbino caro, Summertime.  My voice was weird today, but sure if it's the weather or tiredness, but I didn't like how I sounded...not sure what the problem was.  But the good news is, I am starting to be able to correct a lot of the things I was doing wrong before so I am improving.  Still having a problem with being under the note on many occasions, it's a placement thing - maybe me being a bit lazy with the breath.  Not sure, but I need to correct it; it's unacceptable.

KEYBOARD SKILLS #12
     G Major - two handed scale and "The Can-Can" (from workbook)

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #21
    The most brilliant idea EVER!!!!  Put protein powder in your muesli (yeah it took me 4 tries to spell that right!). Thank you Dominic for that idea.  Funny, I used to put it in my oatmeal, but stopped...why didn't I think of that?  This was my dinner!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
If you don't know who this man is...you SHOULD.  He's so on point I love his perspective! This is the current book I am reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment