Friday 6 April 2012

Day # 6

I really meant to sleep in a little bit since I didn't have to be into work until 3:30 today, BUT of course I woke up at 7 so I decided at that point to get my day started instead of being lazy.



DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #4
     30 minute warm up. 45 minute repertoire: Alleluja, Zerlina.

KEYBOARD SKILLS #5
     two handed double scales fingering (Circle of 5ths C-A - seems like very little, but it took me a long time to do this LOL.  "Cockles and Mussles"

THEORY STUDY #1 (continued tomorrow)
     I brought my theory book from the States to review what I did in school so that when I go BACK to school I will remember a little bit LOL


AND I realized I didn't have one of my books at home with me so I did some review but I will finish this session tomorrow morning before my voice lesson...will still count as one session :)

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #6
     Rotisserie chicken (skinless) with Red Hot sauce and green beans.  There's about 100g/4oz of chicken and 75g/3oz green beans with a sliver of real butter (not the fake crap) and some pepper (no salt)



BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #4
     60 minutes P90X Yoga track - moving asanas only.

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

4 comments:

  1. You started again! I missed the first week, so I'll catch up :) Great work lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I even wore my pink sports bra today in honor of you :)

      Delete
  2. When do you go back to school, actually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping the fall of 2013...not sure where yet. I have 2 years already towards BFA and since I already have BSBA hopefully finishing up with go by quickly!

      Delete