Tuesday 10 April 2012

Day #10

Wow already I am a third of the way there! Time really does fly.  First and foremost I wanted to show you what my hard work has gotten me.  We all have our self image, but sometimes you really need a frame of reference.  I know I've lost some weight since I started this whole process last November, but I didn't really have an understanding until today as to how far I've come.  I am proud of my progress and even though I haven't been 100% sticking to no sugar and no processed food, I keep it to a minimum.  I try to work out in some fashion 5-6 times a week and sometimes I am so tired I don't make it all the way through, but I still try.

The picture on the left was 6 months ago at 135lbs. It was the second week of my diet after I had dropped 5lb in the first week (no those are not my underwear, it's what I wear over my underwear and under my clothes...just go with it).  The pic on the right was this morning at 130lb.  So little difference in weight, but a HUGE difference in how I look.  Weight should be a guide, but not the ideal goal unless you are preparing for a fight LOL.  My goal is when I look at myself in a pic am I proud or does my face scrunch up in a disapproving glare (you know which one I am talking about).  I still have a ways to go on my legs, but they are getting much better.  Yay for small victories!!

















Ok SO moving on to what I did today...not much actually.


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #8
     30 minute warm up, Alleluja, review Don Giovanni Score with recording.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #10
     I wasn't hungry until like 3pm today...that I like; but then I kinda ruined it by having a huge dinner at Marche...that needs to be addressed.  



No need for a daily inspiration...that pic above was it!

No comments:

Post a Comment