Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 11

So my choir Master has decided to start picking on me...which is good, because bad press is better than no press LOL It's definitely not in a bad way, just because I am the only person in the choir that has taken the time to scan all my music into my iPad instead of lugging it around everywhere.  He was kind enough to mention that while on stage we would have to pay attention and would not be able to bring our gadgets and iPads and such...THANK YOU for clarifying as it will be the first time on stage for me and I wasn't sure LOL I am definitely starting to feel the results of my efforts...last night 45 minutes into my "hot" yoga I pretty much fell over onto the floor and passed out for about 10 minutes.  I promptly decided that taking a shower and going to bed would be the wiser thing to do :)

VOICE LESSON #2 WITH A PROFESSIONAL VOCAL COACH


     Natalia is great - she doesn't take any excuses and whether I am having a good day or a bad day the lesson is given the same amount of effort.  She is one of the few people that have insight into the opera world who really, truly believe in me.  You would be surprised how many people I encounter that are negative...it's nice to have her support!  






DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #10

     60 minutes choir rehearsal focusing on Fidelio and two movements of Carmina Burana

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #11
      
     I was out an about all day yesterday so I was forced to get something while I was out.  I stopped by an Italian restaurant that is by my skin doctor's office and it was amazing.  I had a selection from their lunch menu and for starter I had the caprese.  According to the Blood Type diet, Mozzarella is highly beneficial and tomato is neutral.  I don't mind the fat and as long as it's not making my body more acidic I am happy.



BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #8

     45 minutes P90X yoga...yeah I was really tired so I didn't complete it as I had wanted, but I think I was a bit crazy for trying to workout after singing for so long on my day off...I mean REALLY!!!  Ah well at least I burned 150 calories!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do something...if it reigns true in your heart and you believe in it, DO IT! and do it with crazy passion like your life depends on it because really, it does!


No comments:

Post a Comment