Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 12

When the going gets tough...CALL SOMEBODY TO HELP!!!  That's right, when in the process you will most likely need some sort of support at some point.  My friend, Crista, posted on her blog (http://evafitness.wordpress.com/2012/01/30/something-to-chew-on/) that you are the average of the 5 people you hang around the most.  I completely agree with this.  If you all know me at all you know that I am not a very social person - I tend to keep to myself so I am not really around anyone that much.  But I do have those that I would consider my close circle of friends.  Some are old that I've know upwards of half my life and some are new that I have met as recently as within a few months.  I have a friend that I made here, Thomas, who is from Atlanta and is a personal trainer.  Thank GOD I met him because today I really needed the encouragement to push through.  I told him how tired and unmotivated I was...he said look in the mirror at your abs, legs, and butt.  If you like what you see - chill.  If not, get to it.  Funny how something so simple and obvious could bust me into action.  PEOPLE...find others who have similar interests to help motivate you to do the things needed to attain your goals.  Let me rephrase that...when you are living "in spirit" and you let your life flow around you, people will come into your life at the right moment to help you along.  Well really you will attract whatever you're putting out good or bad, but let's keep this positive!!  So because I asked for help, and he was kind enough to give it, I burned 475 calories this evening!!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #11

     60 minutes on the keyboard...I recorded another song - very simple: did keyboard, lead vocals, and simple harmony.  

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #12

     After my workout I had a can of tuna with mayo, 1/2 a celery stick and some seasonings.  As I said before, I'm not too concerned about the fat in the mayo right now...if my results aren't what I want them to be I will address that later!  No bread...ate it out the bowl!


BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #9

     60 minutes P90X Legs and Back track - burned 375 calories
     15 minutes P90X Ab Ripper - burned 100 calories


Mid workout pic!!  My heart rate monitor is at 134!! Right in the middle of my fat burning zone! See the sweat??? Yeah that's because the air is off in my room!! LOVE THAT!!


BTW...my charitable contribution is in the works, but I'm not going to post until it is actually done!!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

a picture speaks a thousand words...Ana Delia De Iturrondo


her body is SICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment