Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 21

I swear the time goes by so fast...it seems like 24 hours really would be enough, but it is 11:45pm and I am just BARELY getting done with about 90% of what I needed to get done today!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #20

     30 minutes warm up as per lesson
     90 minutes practice repertoire - Quando men vo, Apres un reve, Tonight.  Seems so little for such a long period of time, but I was recording as well.  It takes a while to set everything up and listen back to what I've recorded.  This is something that I am doing that hurts but is good for me.  When recording you hear EVERY little mistake in your voice.  Absolutely no forgiveness!!  Also my recording space is cramped because it's in my room with all my junk everywhere.  Better get use to less than ideal situations, I'm no Renee Fleming, yet :)

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #21

     I really have got to broaden my menu...this is starting to bore me to keep writing the same thing over and over.  But really I like consistency and I don't want to have to think about what I am eating or think about what to get at the store.  Going to the store wastes time that I could be working out or studying so I'd rather just get it over with and to do that means doing the simplest meal plan - something that I know will be healthy and easy to maintain.  So yesterday I had oatmeal for my morning snack!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #15

     45 minutes P90X Legs and Back track.  It was getting late and I still wanted to work out so I did the highlights of this track.  I knew I wouldn't be doing it all so of what I did do I made sure that I worked extra hard!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...


No comments:

Post a Comment