Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 17

Thank goodness it's my FRIDAY!!! Wow it's been a long, but productive week and I am looking forward to doing nothing tomorrow...who am I kidding - I have tons of stuff to do, but of course at my leisure!!!  I think I may run tomorrow...not sure what the workout is looking like, maybe legs then after stairs!  Gotta figure out a way to get from a two-pack to a six-pack!!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #16

     60 minutes keyboard skills and review of trouble areas of Fidelio score...I am to be re-auditioned for choir tomorrow since my sight reading skills are not up to par.  The choir director wants to make sure I am prepared...ha, he doesn't know who he's dealing with.  What I lack in skill I (attempt to) make up for in preparation!  Understandable though and it will give me another opportunity to show him what I've got...let it be enough to impress!

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #17

     So this morning I put 200ml of the kefir into my breakfast shake instead of using yoghurt and it was good!  Didn't like the consistency with the Flaxseed so that will have to go, but other than that I am happy with the kefir even though it looks like this...





 yeah, a little weird, borderline gross, but palatable when covered with 10 other things!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...




No comments:

Post a Comment