Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 32

It' an off day...instead of being lazy I kicked it into high gear!!! Yeah I have been a bit lazy lately and not eating the best so I did a little extra today...also made another goal today!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS

     30 minutes keyboard skills. Clearly not a real vocal practice session, but I am proud that I am being more consistent with this!

VOICE LESSONS WITH A PROFESSIONAL VOCAL COACH #4

     Had a lesson with Natalia again today! She always encourages me and NEVER EVER lets me get comfortable! We went over Quando men vo, which maybe yeah I am getting a little tired of, but it's not the material...I am getting tired of struggling with it.  When will it become easy? Also Parla Piu Piano/Speak Softly Love - I think this will be my next recording! I love this piece.  I don't know I think this type of genre may be my niche...but practicing with opera definitely makes singing this stuff easier.  Also ran through duet with Dario (Tonight).

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #32
      
     Breakfast of champions
     Rotisserie Chicken

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #19 & 20

     Yes I am counting this twice, why, because I worked out twice today
     P90X Yoga on an empty stomach this morning - hot yoga style
     P90X Legs and Back track a few minutes ago...well, the pull ups are getting easier I must say! Now 6 no problem fast and easy!
 I'm all sweaty - must have done some SERIOUS work!!
...DAILY INSPIRATION...
today I CRUSHED it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment