Friday 3 February 2012

Day 13

The day started off well, but is closing with a fizzle.  I woke up early, did my hot yoga, ate a nice breakfast and went to work.  Near the end of the day I started to feel quite weak and I knew my body was valiantly fighting the germs ever-present in the workplace and at home! Yes both my roommates are sick and I deal with the public so you know how that goes.  Nevertheless I am still doing a quick keyboard exercise before turning off the lights and diving into bed!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #12

     30 minutes keyboard skills...I know WEAK, but something is better than nothing! DMaj, G7 chords, and E for the left hand.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #13

     Started my morning with a bit of turkey bacon.  Turkey is another food that acts beneficial to my body according to the Eat Right for your Blood Type Diet.  I honestly eat the same food everyday so yep this will get a bit boring.  And of course I still haven't made the kefir or cultured vegetables :(

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #10

     90 minutes P90X YogaX - the highlight of my day since it's really the only thing worthwhile I accomplished.  But I am proud of myself for doing that first thing in the morning and I did the ENTIRE track which is important as well!  I burned 350 calories...YAY!!  I also received a few compliments on my abs from guests and co-workers; they are good but not AMAZING yet!


...DAILY INSPIRATION...





No comments:

Post a Comment