Monday 27 February 2012

Day 37


In the home stretch now people!!!  It's coming up fast! I think I will have a few people at the concert so I am excited!  I only have one goal left to meet and that's my last live performance which will be on Saturday!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #34
     30 minutes warm us as per lesson
     120 minutes Carmina Burana - choir practice! movements 1-9
HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL # 37
     Have I ever told you what I eat for breakfast??


CHARITABLE DEED #5
     As I was walking to the store at about midnight I notices that someone had left on their lights on their car.  I took down the plate number and informed security.  May not seem like a big deal, but um has your car ever not started due to a dead battery...yeah it sucks and you're usually in a hurry!!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
like this blog at 1 am when I should be in the shower 

No comments:

Post a Comment