Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 39





VOICE LESSON #5
     Last Voice lesson before the concert! But I didn't bother to go over Quando...girl stuff going on makes you really tired so I just worked on Apres un reve, Parla Piu Piano and Tonight with Dario - he's a real character!  Here I am with Natalia's bird...he flirts with me all the time!

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #38
      I made chicken salad with the dark meat off the rotisserie chicken that I buy to use for lunch.  I use the white meat for lunch and I had been throwing away the rest (I know so wasteful) so I thought I'd better do something constructive with it...
I got the recipe from my friend Jeremiah - it is quite tasty!  Hopefully this will keep me from going to Quiznos...oh my!!!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #27
      P90X Yoga - feeling a bit winded today so I just did 45 minutes!  

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

don't he a hero, just do your best
putting in the effort even when you are tired will reap reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment