Monday 6 February 2012

Day 16

Science project is DONE!!! Yeah I made my first batch of Kefir - this is supposed to aid in the digestion process and boost your immune system...all things that I need!  I am not sure if it is 100% correct, though. Seems like it separated a bit into curds and whey, but not too bad...good enough where I will for sure use it instead of yoghurt in my smoothie tomorrow!



DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #15

     60 minutes choir rehearsal - Fidelio (I also finished translating Fidelio so I know exactly what I am singing...kinda helps know what emotion to put behind it because really the THOUGHT inspires the BREATH! Got that one from Nelson Caruncho, who I worked with at the Venetian)

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #16

    Oatmeal for morning snack.  I am no longer using the protein powder in the oatmeal, it was so good!!! But I realized that I definitely need to have protein powder in my morning shake.  I was so hungry when I left work I stopped by subway and had a 6" sandwich.  Was still hungry and got a protein bar from GNC.  Couldn't believe it!!!  Why was I so hungry?!?!?!?  But when I am hungry, I eat, and I just try to make it somewhat healthy...meaning I didn't get cookies or a candy bar!  We'll save that for WEDNESDAY!!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...


No comments:

Post a Comment