Tuesday 28 February 2012

Day 38

Today is my Friday - so yes a bit tired especially since I had choir until late last night!  I reviewed Carmina Burana again but I did not do a warm-up...I didn't want to push myself because there are certain times when a woman should take it easy!  I have a voice lesson tomorrow so I will make sure to have a good warm-up and lesson there.  I had the breakfast of champions again, chicken and broccoli, and Quiznos for dinner.  Unfortunately I am craving chocolate as I have been for the past week so I am going to have another cookie plus some milk for snack.  I just did my P90x Legs and back track so I'm not being too bad today.  I am really excited I purchased the outfit I am going to wear for the concert.  A red silk top with long black skirt that is sheer with an opaque shorter skirt under it.  I will probably wear tights under that since it's a mixed age concert during the day!


...DAILY INSPIRATION...
people love to tell me how mediocre I am and how untrained I am...if they only knew that I didn't care!!!  There are plenty of people that think quite the opposite, including me! Yes I may need improvement, but I have what it takes I know I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment