Friday 10 February 2012

Day 20


Another day I am feeling good about!  I had to call on another friend to help sort out my brain.  That's what they are there, so use your friends when you need to! I was a little discouraged and frustrated so I asked a friend in Hong Kong, Kevin, for his advice.  He's a professional singer/vocal coach and his singing group is awesome!  Check out their Facebook page for Metro Vocal Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/16645657246/ After hearing back from him I was able to go into my lesson with the right attitude and I ended up having a great voice lesson, which I really needed!  My coach really pushes me to do better and she even acknowledged that I have been working hard.  That makes me happy!

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #19

      30 minutes warm up to prepare for my lesson...don't want to waste time going in cold 
      
VOICE LESSONS WITH A PROFESSIONAL VOCAL COACH #2

     60 minute lesson with Natalia Kumkova...I forgot to take a pic with her but I took a pic outside of her complex LOL hope that counts!!  I had a great lesson!  Usually I leave my lessons feeling discouraged, but today for some reason I felt like my work is finally starting to pay off a little.  I also felt my core muscles engage in a way that they hadn't before! I must be getting stronger!



LIVE PERFORMANCE VIEWING #1

   Of COURSE I am going to support my friend Cassidy!!!  I had to leave early to get enough beauty rest for my 9:30 call time tomorrow, but I saw her first set and she sounded awesome!!




HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #20

     Tuna Salad for dinner!!  My eating habits are so exciting I can hardly contain myself!  

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #14
      
     25 minutes P90X Yoga track.  I am really not sure if I should count this at all, BUT I wanted to get a little movement in today. 

...DAILY INSPIRATION...



No comments:

Post a Comment