Friday 24 February 2012

Day 34

Couldn't fall asleep last night so I figured I would work out right before I went to bed...that should help!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #31
     30 minutes warm up as per lesson
     20 Parla Piu Piano - this will be my next recording.   I LOVE this song so I can't wait to learn it
LIVE PERFORMANCE VIEWING #2
     Don Giovanni!!!   This is a really cute opera with lots of good moments...funny how something that's several hundred years old can still be funny and relevant although maybe not as shocking!  That's my roommate Kyla...

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #34
     Breakfast of Champions!!!


BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #24
      30 minutes P90X Legs and Back - I did what I had time for I told myself I'd stop at midnight and that's what I did!!!  Better than nothing and I worked up a good sweat!  Yeah this was AFTER the opera...no excuses people!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
are you tired or are you lazy??


No comments:

Post a Comment