Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 35

Rounding off the last week of the challenge!  Now I am getting to the point where I am glad to take a break for a bit.  I of course will still practice, but there is a lot of pressure involved in keeping up with the blog.  I think I will still track what I do just to keep myself on my toes.

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #32
     30 minute warm up as per lesson
     40 minutes Quando men vo (recording and listening)
     20 minutes Parla Piu Piano
HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #35
     Breakfast of .....you get the idea!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #25
     YAY finished another goal!! 
     P90X Yoga 50 minutes worked up another great sweat with my hot studio LOL ok the air's off in my room really...


...DAILY INSPIRATION...

No comments:

Post a Comment