Monday 20 February 2012

Day 30

THE FINAL DAY!!!!!!! technically...yeah I am going to continue on until March 3, which is my concert date.  I made 4 out of 9 goals.  To my defense it was literally impossible to have a voice lesson last week...I have one this week and I have one performance I am going to on Friday.  I missed my charitable deeds by one, but I had planned to pay for part of the shipping of the donated clothes a co-worker was putting together but that fell through due to extenuating circumstances.  It's ok - I did 4 things and I think that's still pretty good and I am more conscientious than I was before which I think is more of the point.

DEMO RECORDING / YOUTUBE COVER #1


     Ok so I BARELY made one more of my goals...the demo recording.  I am actually starting to like how I sound recorded although my diction leaves something to be desired, BUT that is all in the process as well.  I had to record the video and audio separately and put them together.  I couldn't sit to sing first of all and the input in my computer is not high enough quality to do my voice justice ahem LOL plus I have a little reverb in there - I hate a flat sound for classical voice.  So anyway I hope you like it!!  Apres un reve by Gabriel Faure



can also be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kA4rji0lP8


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #28
     30 minutes warm up and vocalize as per lesson
     20 minutes study Apres un reve
HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #30
     UGH!!!!  Why didn't I take a pic...seriously??? well you already know what I had just look at yesterday and the day before, and the day before.  I actually didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I needed some sugar to get me through the day :( but I did eat some healthy stuff - breakfast of champions and chicken/green beans for lunch!
BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #20
     40 minutes P90X Legs and Back track - excluded back portion due to time constraints - it's already midnight and I'm getting it done NOW!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...
this challenge has taught me to congratulate myself for my successes and not down myself for the things I didn't do.  I tried and I still am alive so the things I didn't get to I can STILL do - and do proudly!


No comments:

Post a Comment