Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 19

I love having a day where I don't have to be anywhere.  I can take my time, do what I need to, and clear my mind for the week ahead!

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #18

     30 minutes warm up as per voice lesson
     60 minutes keyboard skills - C position+1, changing time signatures. I think I sang Kumbaya for like 30 minutes.  I need to work on harmonizing (ear training) so I recorded it and attempted to sing 3rd and 5th over.  It was quite out of tune but I know will become easier.  You are probably thinking why don't I already know how to do this?  Well, I spent my high school years playing sports. Not singing - I got a late start and well, I'm doing it now!!!

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #19
      
     Started off the day with...yes, the usual.  Super Green shake, fruit and some turkey bacon!


oh an of course...my candies!!!  Ok not really, my meds.  There are some minerals and probiotics there on the left, but the packaged stuff is for the Colitis.  By the way I've been fighting a flare since November.  So all you HEALTHY people I don't want to hear ANYTHING about being tired or not finding the motivation to exercise!  My condition is painful and inconvenient, but I fight through it!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #13
     
     P90X Legs and Back - I burned 360 calories this morning.  I must admit that although this is still difficult for me, there are aspects that I am finding are becoming easier, but not that it's easy; it's that I am now getting a better workout .  I can do a deeper lunge, hold wall squats parallel, do pull-ups better (even overhand ones).  I still have a LONG way to go before mastery (ha, years) but I am feeling like I am really starting to get good workouts!




You know...just trying to keep it grown and SEXY!!! I think this is my skinny mirror ;)

...DAILY INSPIRATION...



4 comments:

  1. Damn Babe! You are looking incredible! Your blog is so inspiring! I am thinking of extending my challenge to make it 60 days... Thoughts!? Keep it up babe... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff! 2 stripes of bacon, 3 strawberries, and a shake for breakfast? That's it?? Are you getting enough calories? You look soooo thin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL the shake is 500 calories and I am eating around 1300-1500/day!! It's turkey bacon so not so bad for you and I think it's just the pic I'm not really that thin I don't think. I was thinner that that before actually, but I ate whatever I wanted and I didn't work out. Oh how times have changed!

    ReplyDelete