Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 36

Today is my rehearsal for the concert on Saturday...here goes!!! Oh I guess I'd better review Tonight again today!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #33

     30 minutes warm up as per lesson
     60 minutes rehearsal for show on Saturday (Quando men vo and Tonight)

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #36

     Wow I finally took a pic of something else!!! AMAZING! Chicken and broccoli with Red Hot

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSION #26

     60 minutes P90X Legs and back track.  If you don't have weights, add reps!!  Well I have been pretty consistent with working on legs in some form every day - I really want them to look their best so hopefully this will pay off sooner than later! I am sure it will!  Ok, so the ice cream may not be the best idea to expedite this process, BUT it sure does taste good after a long haul of working hard to get good results...I deserve a reward every now and then!!


...DAILY INSPIRATION...
how are you prioritizing your day? do your activities match your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment