Monday 13 February 2012

Day 23


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #22
     30 minutes warm up as per voice lesson
     60 minutes Carmina Burana study...I reviewed on the way to work and during my first break.  After I warmed up I sang through the parts.  It will take a few times to get it but these harmonies are pretty simple.  If I can memorize 2nd lady from Die Zauberflote, this is cake!
HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #23
     Breakfast of CHAMPIONS!!!!

CHARITABLE DEED #2
     So I decided to give a few Valentine's chocolates and messages tomorrow.  Sometimes it's just nice to know that you're appreciated so I am giving them to three entities at work that may not always hear it.  I printed out a note to attach...pretty cute!!  Singapore's not really into Valentine's Day so there wasn't much selection!


...DAILY INSPIRATION...
about 2 minutes before I saw this post I had the thought, "what should by daily inspiration be?" 
What are you manifesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment