Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 10

So I am not 1/3 of the way there...a good place to stop and look at what I have accomplished and what I have neglected!!  I have been pretty steady with my eating, workouts, and practicing, but I must get going on the others.  I think the acts of kindness need to be addressed - I have done little things, holding doors, elevators, smiling at the old man barely-making-it-but-still-trucking-along.  Those are all things I am more consciously doing, but I need to give my time more substantially to make it count.  Today was a bit of a sleepy day.  It rained all afternoon.


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSION #9

     30 minutes vocal warm up as per lesson.  This is all I did today - yes not much but since I am singing every day and I have choir twice this week I want to pace myself.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #10

      For lunch I had 100g of chicken (with a bit of Cholula sauce) and 150g of broccoli (plain)

...DAILY INSPIRATION...


No comments:

Post a Comment