Monday 30 January 2012

DAY 9

Choir is back in session...after a week in Cambodia and a week off for CNY it's good to be back in the structured environment of choir.  Our Choir Master is good and keeps it real when we suck BUT always tells us how to fix it and expects that once it's fixed it will stay that way.  I admire that kind of discipline.  Lets me know the standard I should ALWAYS hold myself to.  I also took this picture today.  I am quite happy with how I have come along.  I have always been in "appropriate" form for the role, but I want to push myself to exceed expectations and look my best.  I am eating healthy, I am doing a reasonable amount of working out, and I have more energy than I've had in a while (like 2 years).  I also like to keep myself in check with how I look.  I want to look polished and I strive to give my best effort in all areas (performance, make-up/skin, physical form).




DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS #8

     30 minutes warm up as per vocal lesson
     60 minutes choir rehearsal to review Fidelio

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #9

     So I was like starvin Marvin after work so I went to Subway and had a wrap.  Yes I think this is healthy...not sure the exact calorie count so I estimated about 580 (that's what was in Daily Burn Tracker) and even at that rate I was still within my range of calories per day.  I didn't want to go into choir feeling hungry.  I can hurt myself trying to get up to those higher notes if not properly supported.  

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSIONS #7

     50 minutes of P90X Yoga X...yes this is a 90 minute track, BUT I did have choir and it is now 12:30 and I think I need to go to bed :p I burned 200 calories and I am sweating up a storm...kept the air off!!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...


No comments:

Post a Comment