Sunday 29 January 2012

Day 8

I am finding that I am taking this more seriously than probably anything I ever have in my life.  I know that this is it for me.  These next 10 months are going to be the platform off of which I dive into the next step in my life and I don't want to just be ready...I want to blow everyone away.  I want to sound great, look great, and feel great!  It was a co-worker's birthday today and a lot of people went.  I am not only on a tight budget (thank you Cambodia and savings account), but I simply did not want to put myself into a situation where I was eating things outside my diet, drinking, and not completing my tasks for the evening.  Just want to give myself a fighting chance.


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS #7

     30 minutes warm up as per voice lesson
     60 minutes repertoire - Quando men vo, Als, Luise sie briefe ihres ungetreuen, Apres un reve (I may actually record this one it's so beautiful), La Wally, Fidelio Chorus

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEALS #8

      For morning snack I ate 100g of sweet potatoes that had been steamed, mixed with a bit of milk and pumpkin pie spices.  It's a lot of Vitamin A but still within acceptable range so I have read.  I don't follow and one school of thought on dieting but look for things that are common in many diets and try to stick to those.  Sweet potatoes are on the diet plan my friend gave me, the Eat Right for Your Blood Type Diet (type AB), and the Primal Diet (so I have heard).  Plus they taste great and are simple to prepare.  

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSIONS #6

     60 minutes P90X Legs and Back (did a ton of pull ups using a chair...one day I won't need the chair - can you imagine?!?!?! But today, I was glad it was there.
   15 minutes P90X Ab Ripper - I love this track! Still is a challenge, but definitely getting easier and easier (meaning only that I look less ridiculous doing it LOL)

hmmm...seems like I need to get a move on with my acts of kindness...

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

A quote from one of my favorite teachers Dr. D (for music theory)

"It's easy, once you understand how to do it."


No comments:

Post a Comment