Sunday 22 January 2012

Day 1

Here we go!!!


There were many things that I had been wanting to do, knew I should be doing, but wasn't doing.  We do the things we absolutely MUST do.  I knew that time was passing quickly by and I needed to change my thought process on how I was viewing those things.  No matter what, everyday, there are things that I MUST do (not want to or will do after I watch this episode of whatever).  This blog idea came along at the perfect time to coincide with this change.  


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE REPORT #1


     30 minutes keyboard skills C and G7 chords (Merrily We Roll Along, Largo)
     30 minutes warm up for scales and technique
     1 hour song practice
Repertoire worked - Casta Diva, Quando men vo, Alleluja, Ach ich fuhls, Se tu m'ami, Where e'er you walk, Fidelio (Chorus), Carmina Burana (Chorus)


HEALTHY MEAL #1


I started the morning off with my green shake.  I warn you I pretty much eat the same thing everyday but I will talk more and more about each thing I eat and what I use to determine my diet.  I based my diet off of a plan that a friend had given me.  I had to modify this a bit, but below you can see for yourself:


These amounts are half of what a man would consume.  This diet is to be done for 6-weeks, which I did and here are the before and after shots:






I was really happy with the results - I did get leaner, but I still have a ways to go before I am at my ideal size and % body fat.


BODY SCULPTING / FITNESS SESSION #1


45 minutes P90X Cardio X.  This was my first time doing this so I was pretty bad...I only burned about 200 calories. 




...DAILY INSPIRATION...

















No comments:

Post a Comment