Wednesday 25 January 2012

Day 4


It is so much easier to actually do the things you know you need to do when you have a purpose in mind...what are the most important things to you?  How do you want to live your life?  What kind of person do you want to be?  Specific goals are a necessity especially when doing something like this challenge for instance.  Whatever doesn't fall in line with my goal of, let's say, working out 6x per week I avoid.  So maybe I go to bed early and not watch a movie I just downloaded.  Maybe I skip or leave early from a party so I don't drink.  These ARE NOT...and I repeat ARE NOT sacrifices if they meet your greater goal.

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS #4

     Because I had a voice lesson, I didn't go full out with repertoire, but I did practice keyboard skills.  I am using Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course and I am on G position and # sign.  I also scanned more music into my iPad and reviewed some new material since Ms. Natasha is adamant that I broaden my rep stat!!!

VOICE LESSONS WITH A PROFESSIONAL VOCAL COACH #1

     60 minute lesson with Natalia Kumkova - This woman is amazing!  She believes in me and pushes me to become my best.  My voice has I don't even know quadrupled or more since going to her.  I forgot to take a pic with her, but here she is at her concert from a few months ago...she is in the middle



HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEAL #4

     Meal #4 - the best thing I have done for myself to make sticking to my diet easier is purchasing rotisserie chicken from the supermarket.  Cold Storage is a more Western store here and has a great deli section. I also bought a scale to make sure that I know exactly what I am consuming.  I really can't eyeball it at this point because usually my eyes are bigger than my diet LOL


If you know me at all you KNOW that I LOVE Frank's Red Hot and it is impossible to find here, but my Mom and my bestie are sending me some so that will be a big help.  No sugar and no carbs so great for this diet!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSIONS #3

     60 minutes Yoga X - 214 calories
     15 minutes Ab Ripper X - 40 calories...WHAT??? That seems so little.  My monitor did stop working for a few minutes but still!!!  Ah well, at work people still think I am a man because of my abs so I'll take it!  Yep I pretty much love P90X...I am taking it a bit easy on the workouts so that I can pace myself, but don't get me wrong they are not easy by any means; just less weights for now.

...DAILY INSPIRATION...

I have found great inspiration from this man, Dr. Wayne Dyer.  If you haven't heard of him or haven't read any of his books, do yourself a favor and get to know his work.  Doesn't matter what religion you are or even if you think you've got it all figured out, it doesn't hurt to surround yourself with positivity!!! A couple years ago while I was in Macau I was in the bookstore looking for something to read.  This book was facing with the cover out instead of the spine out so I bought it.  It is fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment