Tuesday 24 January 2012

Day 3


One of my goals is to use each moment I have wisely.  To live consciously - if I am studying, then that's great; if I am relaxing, that's great too.  I just want to eliminate the useless things that I do. Like zoning out on hours of TV shows or sleeping during (all) my breaks at work (which I have done).  

DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS #3

     60 minutes piano skills C, G7, F chords.  Used GarageBand to practice recording.
     30 minutes vocalizing using warm-up from voice lesson
     30 minutes study repertiore - Fidelio (have voice lesson tomorrow so I don't want to be too overextended).  Actually I probably did more because I study on the MRT on my way to work.

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEALS #3

     Yesterday I talked about drinking water - there is one more ingredient that I add to water and  it's called Stardust by The Wholefood Farmacy.  Basically it's like drinking a saline IV - helps keep you properly hydrated and balances the pH in your body.

     Healthy Meal #3 - I always start my morning off with a green smoothie.  Here is the recipe which I got out of a fitness magazine for women:

½ cup Yoghurt

1 grapefruit or orange (I also look at the eat right for your blood type diet and grapefruit is better for me)
½ cup rice milk or water
1 scoop protein powder
1 frozen banana
½ lemon
1 tbsp spirulina

OPTIONAL - any other powders (Fructiphi and Beautiphi by Wholefood Farmacy)


I make sure that my powders don't have any added sugar and are either low or no carb.  The yoghurt should be sugar free as well.  This drink has about 500 calories and is a healthy way to start your day.  

BeautiPhi is an Orange Farina that is designed to support the endocrine, exocrine and reproductive system - the places where skin comes from. The delicious combination of whole food nutrition in BeautiPhi will be an eye-opening experience as you see your skin's tone, texture and smooth complexion rise from within to expose the true beauty of your skin.

FructiPhi is a wonderful source of sought after nutritional components such as Anthocyanins, Proanthecyadins, Tannins Quercitin, Lignins, and Pectins. This productive fruitful nectar is also very pleasing to the palette.  FructiPhi is an Indigo Farina designed to support your body's respiratory system which delivers life giving oxygen from the lungs to the blood supply. 

I like the products on this website, when I don't have them (like when I was on vacation) I actually missed them and looked forward to having them again...your body knows what it likes so I listen!

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSIONS #2

     90 minutes P90X YogaX - Being that it's my Friday, I wanted something mellow and relaxing!  P90X is no joke, it's tough.  I took breaks and I did easier versions of a few things, but I finished it and I feel great! 

...DAILY INSPIRATION...


No comments:

Post a Comment