Monday 23 January 2012

Day 2


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS #2

     60 minutes piano skills C, G7, F chords, 3/4 time sig (What Can I Share, When the Saints Go Marching In - hey we all started somewhere I just happened to start a little after you did LOL)
     30 minutes warm-up 
     30 minutes repertoire - Fidelio (Chorus) and Carmina Burana (Chorus) - The Fidelio concert is coming up February 18th so I am trying to make sure that I am using this week that we have off for CNY to memorize as much as possible.  
     30 minutes German Language practice - I have learning tools for German, Italian and French.  My purpose is to get better with basic vocab and grammar, but more importantly with pronunciation.  Who knows I may have a IPA class in the future LOL


HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEALS #2



     The MOST important thing you can do for your health is to make sure you are properly hydrated.  Eight 300ml glasses is ideal per day.  Every day I buy a 1500ml bottle of water to take to work with me.  That, of course, is 5 glasses.  Being that I work outside and I usually have a couple forms of physical activity per day, I probably need to increase my water intake, but I goal at about 8.  


I add into my water two products.  Today I will talk about NCD and below is from the website www.waiora.com/products/pro_ncd.php :


Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals with an unique, complex crystalline structure. It's honeycomb framework of cavities and channels (like cages) works at the cellular level trapping, heavy metals and toxins. In fact, because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, zeolites act as magnets drawing toxins to it, capturing them in its cage and removing them from the body.

Key Benefits

  • Supports a healthy immune system.*
  • Helps remove heavy metals, toxins and other substances from the body.*
  • Helps balance pH levels in the body.*
  • 100 percent natural and non-toxic.*
  • Safe for long-term use.*







I like the idea that it helps balance the pH levels...disease cannot survive in an alkaline system.

Today I ate 1392 calories!

...DAILY INSPIRATION...


2 comments:

  1. DAMN GIRL! You're killin it already! I'm so proud of you and I am so glad you are joining me on this challenge! Can't wait to see what else your blog has to offer over the next month! xx

    ReplyDelete