Friday 27 January 2012

Day 6

I had a super productive day!!  Not only did I get a lot done but I had a great time at work - everyone was in a good mood and so polite.   That really made my day go even better.  I ended with dinner over a friend's house!  Nothing like a home-cooked meal!


DAILY VOCAL PRACTICE SESSIONS #5

     30 minutes vocal warm-up
     60 minutes repertoire including Fidelio (chorus), Quando men vo, and Als Luise die briefe ihres ungetreuen (I hear it's Mozart's birthday so why not)
     30 minutes French language review

HEALTH CONSCIOUS MEALS #6

     Rotisserie chicken, with green beans and Cholula sauce (yep still waiting on the red hot!)


 Yes I still weigh everything so I know exactly what I am consuming.  

BODY CONDITIONING / FITNESS SESSIONS #4

     45 minutes leg workout at gym

I completed all of these things after I finished work and before dinner.  Time management is so important.  One of the concepts in yoga that the fantastic Tony Horton talks about on P90X is that you are fighting for millimeters.  Same thing in any practice.  When I go over language, I may only discover or understand 1 small new thing or when I vocalize I may only improve in the smallest way.  Sometimes I get frustrated because I don't feel like I am improving, you just have to do it anyway no matter what. 

...DAILY INSPIRATION...



No comments:

Post a Comment